December 7-10, 2020 (9am Eastern)
December 14-17, 2020 (9am Pacific)
Tuition: $1,650 • CPE Credits: 29
This 4-day seminar provides understanding and working knowledge necessary to prepare and file 2020 Health Annual and 2021 Health Quarterly Statements.
About the Seminar
- What You Will Learn
- Seminar Content
- Who Should Attend?
- Class Information
- Webinar/Technical Info
- Terms & Conditions
- (includes digital course materials which will be emailed)
|Courses 1 & 2|
|Courses 2 & 3|
|Courses 1, 2 & 3|
- Course 1: Introduction to Health Statutory Accounting & Reporting
- Course 2: Health Annual Statement Preparation
- Course 3: Risk-Based Capital Preparation
Multiple Registration Discounts
- 10% discount for 4 or more attendees and/or seminars
- 15% discount for seminar packages
What You Will Learn (2020 update coming soon)
- 4-day seminar provides understanding and working knowledge necessary to prepare and file 2019 Health Annual and 2020 Health Quarterly Statements.
- Overview of changes to the 2019 Health Annual and the 2020 Health Quarterly Statements.
- How to prepare all Pages, Exhibits, Schedules and Supplemental Exhibits including the Health RBC Formula and Supplemental Health Care Exhibit in the 2019 Health Annual Statement.
- Overview of the Statement of Statutory Accounting Principles necessary to complete the various pages of the 2019 Health Annual Statement.
- Utilizes Case Studies, Examples and Exercises to enhance participants' skills.
- Those needing an introductory course on Statutory Accounting and Reporting should consider the Introduction to Statutory Accounting and Reporting Seminar prior to attending this seminar.
- Participants are encouraged to bring copies of their 2018 Health Annual Statement and RBC Report for discussion and clarifications of any reporting problems.
- Click here for a complete agenda. (coming soon)
Who Should Attend?
- Individuals responsible for the preparation and individuals providing supporting data for the preparation of the Health Annual and Quarterly Statements.
- Individuals responsible for the review and final sign-off of the Health Annual and Quarterly Statements.
- Accountants, Auditors, Actuaries, Financial Executives, Regulators and Others responsible for the all or part of the preparation, review or auditing of the Health Blank.
- Class begins at 8:30 a.m. each day and concludes at 4:30 p.m. on the last day.
- Field of Study
Specialized Knowledge and Applications
- Level of Difficulty: Basic
Introduction; No prerequisite or advance preparation is required, but the Introduction to Health Statutory Accounting and Reporting Seminar is recommended.
- Format of Course
Presentation with Training Guide ("Group Internet-Based")
- Click here for the complete agenda. (coming soon)
- Those wanting CPE credit must be registered and log on individually on desktop computers or laptops. Polling questions must be answered during presentation.
- The audio for our webinars is integrated; there is no separate call-in number. You will need either built-in, external speakers or headphones in order to hear the audio. Please call our office at 919.569.6762, if you have any questions or concerns.
- Internet Explorer is not compatible with our webinar software. We recommend using Chrome, Edge or Firefox to access our webinars.
- Before the webinar, use our diagnostic tool to determine if your computer is set up to work with our webinars.
- Registration closes 1 day before the webinar start time.
Terms & Conditions
- Confirmation Procedures
You will receive confirmation via email of your registration. Registration is not complete until your payment is received. Your confirmation will provide information regarding logistics and materials needed for the seminar(s) as well as an invoice for your tuition.
We understand that circumstances may arise that require you to cancel. You may send a replacement or apply your tuition to another MSS seminar within the following 12-months if you notify MSS fifteen (15) business days prior to the seminar date. As an alternative, you may request a refund, less a $200 administrative fee, up to ten (10) business days prior to the seminar date. If notification of cancellation is received less than ten (10) business days prior to the seminar date, you will be liable for the entire tuition amount. In fairness to all attendees, if you do not attend a seminar for which you are confirmed and do not contact MSS to cancel in advance, you will be liable for the entire tuition amount.
For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaint and refund, please contact our offices at 919.569.6762.