Tuition: $525 • CPE Credits: 6.0
This Virtual Training Program provides guidance on the preparation and filing of the NAIC Supplemental Health Care Exhibit (SHCE), an overview of the preparation and filing of the CMS Commercial and Medicare MLR Reporting Forms, and an update on the accounting, reporting and disclosures for the ACA Risk Sharing Programs.
October 7, 2020
( 9:30am Central | 8:30am Mountain | 7:30am Pacific )
What You Will Learn
- Preparation and filing of the 2021 Supplemental Health Care Exhibit - Parts 1, 2, 3 and; Expense Allocation Form.
- Filing and Reporting Requirements for the CMS Commercial and Medicare Advantage Medical Loss Ratio Reports.
- Statutory update on the accounting, reporting and disclosure requirements for the ACA Risk-Sharing Programs.
Who Should Attend?
- Individuals responsible for the preparation and individuals providing supporting data for the preparation of the NAIC SHCE and CMS Medical Loss Ratio Reports.
- Individuals responsible for the preparation and/or review of the NAIC SHCE and CMS Medical Loss Ratio Reports including Annual Statement Preparers, Cost Accountants, Auditors, Actuaries, Financial Executives, Regulators and Others responsible for the preparation, review or auditing of these Reports.
- Class begins at 10:30 a.m. and concludes at 4:00 p.m. EST.
- Field of Study
Specialized Knowledge and Applications
- Level of Difficulty: Basic
No prerequisite or advance preparation is required.
- Format of Course
Presentation with Training Guide ("Group Internet-Based")
Terms & Conditions
- Registration closes 1 week before the seminar start time.
- Confirmation Procedures
You will receive confirmation via email for your registration. Registration is not complete until your payment is received.
We understand that circumstances may arise that require you to cancel. You may send a replacement if you notify SS&C five (5) business days prior to the seminar date. As an alternative, you may request a refund, less a $250 administrative fee, up to ten (10) business days prior to the seminar date. If notification of cancellation is received less than ten (10) business days prior to the seminar date, you will be liable for the entire tuition amount. In fairness to all attendees, if you do not attend a seminar for which you are confirmed and do not contact SS&C to cancel in advance, you will be liable for the entire tuition amount.
For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaint and refund, please contact Jennifer Taylor direct at 919.569.6762.
- Karen Foster
- Brian Neader
Virtual Training Information
- Make sure you can access ssctech.adobeconnect.com. Check with your IT department to unblock this site if needed.
- We recommend using Chrome, Edge or Firefox to access our meeting room. If your browser just spins and never loads, you will need to contact your IT staff as your firewall is blocking the site.
- Please run our diagnostic tool to determine if your computer is set up to work with our VTS platform. If you pass, you should be all set to go.
- The audio line for the training session will be provided once you are in the meeting room. You are also welcome to use the VoIP (integrated audio) feature.
- Training materials will be emailed to you approximately 1-2 days prior to the Virtual Training Seminar.
- Those wanting CPE credit must be registered and logged on individually on desktop or laptop computers and answer polling questions during the presentation.