December 10, 2021
Tuition: $675 • CPE Credits: 7.5
( 9:00am Central | 8:00am Mountain | 7:00am Pacific )
This virtual seminar provides understanding and working knowledge necessary to prepare and file the 2021 Health Risk-Based Capital (RBC) Formula.
What You Will Learn
- How to prepare each section of the Health RBC Formula including the H0, H1, H2, H3, and H4 Sections.
- How Annual Statement Preparation efforts affect preparing the Health RBC Formula.
- Reference guide for all the underlying data in the Annual Statement and internal company records used to prepare the Health RBC Formula.
- How to utilize the Health RBC forecasting tool to study the impact of Company changes to Company's Health RBC results.
- Participants are encouraged to have their prior year's Annual Statement and RBC Report for discussion and clarifications of any reporting problems.
Who Should Attend?
- Individuals responsible for the preparation and individuals providing supporting data for the preparation of the Health RBC Formula
- Individuals responsible for the review of the Health RBC Formula
- Individuals who perform analysis of RBC results and forecast RBC and capital projections
- Individuals responsible for the preparation and individuals providing supporting data for the preparation of the Health Annual and Quarterly Statements.
- Individuals responsible for the review and final sign-off of the Health Annual and Quarterly Statements.
- Accountants, Auditors, Actuaries, Financial Executives, Regulators and Others responsible for the all or part of the preparation, review or auditing of the Health Blank.
- Class begins at 9:00am and concludes at 4:45pm.
- Field of Study
Specialized Knowledge and Applications
- Level of Difficulty: Basic
Introduction; No prerequisite or advance preparation is required, but the Introduction to Health Statutory Accounting and Reporting Seminar is recommended.
- Format of Course
Presentation with Training Guide
Terms & Conditions
- Registration closes 2 weeks before the seminar start time.
- Confirmation Procedures
You will receive confirmation via email of your registration. Registration is not complete until your payment is received. Your confirmation will provide information regarding logistics and materials needed for the seminar(s) as well as an invoice for your tuition.
We understand that circumstances may arise that require you to cancel. You may send a replacement if you notify SS&C fifteen (15) business days prior to the seminar date. As an alternative, you may request a refund, less a $250 administrative fee, up to ten (10) business days prior to the seminar date. If notification of cancellation is received less than ten (10) business days prior to the seminar date, you will be liable for the entire tuition amount. In fairness to all attendees, if you do not attend a seminar for which you are confirmed and do not contact SS&C to cancel in advance, you will be liable for the entire tuition amount.
For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaint and refund, please contact Jennifer Taylor direct at 919.569.6762.