October 12, 2021
Tuition: $650 • CPE Credits: 6.5
This virtual training provides statutory accounting and reporting for Accident and Health Claims.
( 9:30am Central | 8:30am Mountain | 7:30am Pacific )
What You Will Learn
- Statutory accounting and reporting for Accident and Health Claims.
- Understanding and working knowledge of statutory accounting and reporting principles for A&H claim reserves and liabilities;
- Instructions on how to prepare Underwriting & Investment Exhibits including U&I Parts 2, 2A, 2B, 2C, 2D, 3, and Exhibits 3, 3A and 7 from the Health Annual Statement.
- How claims and ACA data affects other statutory schedules and exhibits including the Health Risk-Based Capital Formula.
- Participants are encouraged to have available a copy of their prior year's annual statement and RBC report for discussion and clarifications of any reporting problems.
Who Should Attend?
- Individuals responsible for the preparation and individuals providing supporting data for the preparation of the Underwriting and Investment Exhibits Parts 2, 2B, 2C, 2D and 3.
- Individuals responsible for the review of the Underwriting and Investment Exhibits Accountants, Auditors, Actuaries, Financial Executives, Regulators and Others responsible for the preparation, review or auditing of the Underwriting and Investment Exhibits and other claim and claim adjustment expense exhibits.
- Class begins at 10:30 a.m. and concludes at 4:30 p.m.
- Field of Study
Specialized Knowledge and Applications
- Level of Difficulty: Basic
No prerequisite or advance preparation is required.
- Format of Course
Presentation with Training Guide ("Group Internet-Based")
Terms & Conditions
- Registration closes 1 week before the seminar start time.
- Confirmation Procedures
You will receive confirmation via email of your registration. Registration is not complete until your payment is received.
We understand that circumstances may arise that require you to cancel. You may send a replacement if you notify SS&C five (5) business days prior to the seminar date. As an alternative, you may request a refund, less a $250 administrative fee, up to ten (10) business days prior to the seminar date. If notification of cancellation is received less than ten (10) business days prior to the seminar date, you will be liable for the entire tuition amount. In fairness to all attendees, if you do not attend a seminar for which you are confirmed and do not contact SS&C to cancel in advance, you will be liable for the entire tuition amount.
For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaint and refund, please contact Jennifer Taylor direct at 919.569.6762.
Virtual Training Information
- Make sure you can access ssctech.adobeconnect.com. Check with your IT department to unblock this site if needed.
- We recommend using Chrome, Edge or Firefox to access our meeting room. If your browser just spins and never loads, you will need to contact your IT staff as your firewall is blocking the site.
- Please run our diagnostic tool to determine if your computer is set up to work with our VTS platform. If you pass, you should be all set to go.
- The audio line for the training session will be provided once you are in the meeting room. You are also welcome to use the VoIP (integrated audio) feature.
- Training materials will be emailed to you approximately 1-2 days prior to the Virtual Training Seminar.
- Those wanting CPE credit must be registered and logged on individually on desktop or laptop computers and answer polling questions during the presentation.