December 6-9, 2021
Tuition: $2,100 • CPE Credits: 30
( 9:00am Central | 8:00am Mountain | 7:00am Pacific )
This 4-day virtual seminar provides understanding and working knowledge necessary to prepare and file 2021 Health Annual and 2022 Health Quarterly Statements.
You must register separately for all 4 days
What You Will Learn
- Overview of changes to the 2021 Health Annual and the 2022 Health Quarterly Statements..
- How to prepare all Pages, Exhibits, Schedules and Supplemental Exhibits including the Health RBC Formula and Supplemental Health Care Exhibit in the 2021 Health Annual Statement.
- Overview of the Statement of Statutory Accounting Principles necessary to complete the various pages of the 2021 Health Annual Statement.
- Those needing an introductory course on Statutory Accounting and Reporting should consider the Introduction to Statutory Accounting and Reporting Seminar prior to attending this seminar.
- Participants are encouraged to have their 2020 Health Annual Statement and RBC Report available for discussion and clarifications of any reporting problems.
Who Should Attend?
- Individuals responsible for the preparation and individuals providing supporting data for the preparation of the Health Annual and Quarterly Statements.
- Individuals responsible for the review and final sign-off of the Health Annual and Quarterly Statements.
- Accountants, Auditors, Actuaries, Financial Executives, Regulators and Others responsible for the all or part of the preparation, review or auditing of the Health Blank.
- Class begins at 9:00am and concludes at 5:15pm on the last day.
- Field of Study
Specialized Knowledge and Applications
- Level of Difficulty: Basic
Introduction; No prerequisite or advance preparation is required, but the Introduction to Health Statutory Accounting and Reporting Seminar is recommended.
- Format of Course
Presentation with Training Guide
Terms & Conditions
- Registration closes 2 weeks before the seminar start time.
- Confirmation Procedures
You will receive confirmation via email for your registration. Registration is not complete until your payment is received. Your confirmation will provide information regarding logistics and materials needed for the seminar as well as an invoice for your tuition.
We understand that circumstances may arise that require you to cancel. You may send a replacement if you notify SS&C fifteen (15) business days prior to the seminar date. As an alternative, you may request a refund, less a $250 administrative fee, up to ten (10) business days prior to the seminar date. If notification of cancellation is received less than ten (10) business days prior to the seminar date, you will be liable for the entire tuition amount. In fairness to all attendees, if you do not attend a seminar for which you are confirmed and do not contact SS&C to cancel in advance, you will be liable for the entire tuition amount.
For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaint and refund, please contact Jennifer Taylor direct at 919.569.6762.